Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53

Thread: Family Guy

  1. #31
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Family Guy

    I make a post asking who likes to watch Family Guy and it turns into how to raise your children 101... I agree I wouldn`t let a child watch this or any like it, but that`s why it has tv ratings and I didn`t think by asking who likes this show would offend anyone or turn into arguing but maybe I was wrong

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    I'm sorry. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    I LOVE the Simpsons.

    family guy is nowhere near in the league of the Simpsons.

    But ATHF is great too NOLA, bought the box sets last year, still watch em.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    I tell you one I do like is King of the Hill. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Family Guy

    yes King of the Hill is awesome...I tell you what!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Neddus04's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    Ahh.. simpsons got old. Family guy is the [censored], and ATHF is good too.. But so many episodes of the simpsons, it easy to predict whats going to happen.
    Biggin:"I like Boys.."

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    Dale Gribble for president! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    I love family guy..

    I watch it every chance I get

  9. #39
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    it shouldn't turn into that


    there's discussion of some recent movies...such as Hostel...i didnt see any people jumping to say "i wouldnt let my kid watch that"....hahaha no s*** someone give you a cookie...i wouldnt let my kid use a handgun to rob a convenience store either...anyone wanna pat my back?
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #40
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Family Guy

    reminds me of the Chris Rock bit
    "I aint never been to jail...I take care of my kids"
    Chirs-"Congratulations you want a F'n cookie, you not supposed to go to jail...you supposed to take care of your kids"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •